• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: Jfrost6[Jfrost6] [Vat-Grown Human] Whitelist Application
About You

What is your Byond key?
- Jfrost6

How long have you been playing on Persistence?
- 2 days

What are the names of your better-known characters?
- Jordyn Felicia

About The Species

What alien species are you applying for?

- Vat Grown Human

How does playing an alien differ from playing a human, and how will you represent this ingame?

- They know less about society as they were born in a lab without parents, often being used for manual labour or research. I will represent this ingame by not giving my vat grown characters much of a childhood or at least a regular childhood and all the quirks that would come with it.

Why do you want to play as the alien species?

- It's something different from a human while not being too exotic. I don't want to stray too far from humans and I think Vat grown humans could be interesting to roleplay.

What are some example names for the alien species?

- Vash, Knives, Domina, Tesla, Chronica

Summarize what you know about the species.

- They are basically human except they are grown in a Vat, they do not have an appendix and have paler skin than humans. They have less genetic disabilities but have weaker metabolism.

[b]Provide an example character bio for your xeno character.[/b]
- She has pale white skin and bares thin arms and legs nearly bordering on anorexic with moderate muscle mass. Her hair is rather fluffy and wavy although very light blonde.Her eyes are pale green and distant looking in contrast to her attitude, she seems to care a lot about everyone around her and tries to diffuse any situation that could go hostile without harming anyone. Many see her as an annoyance though as she is rather nosey when she thinks she can help.
We do not have vatgrowns, grav-adapted or space adapted humans.