• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Thread Contributor: Soldier101Soldier101 Admin Application
BYOND Key:
In UTC, what time range do you usually play in?:I don't really know i play at many time ranges 
Names of your current and past Persistent characters:Carl Adams
How long have you been playing Space Station 13:Something like year
How long have you been playing Persistent Station 13:well something like 20 days

Have you ever been a staff member for any SS13 servers? (Please state where and how long if you have):Well i was staff member on my own server and i dont really remember because my bad problem is the memory

Are you currently banned from any SS13 servers? (Please state where and for what reason if you are):I got banned from Paradise and Toolbox station but i dont remember reason

In your opinion, what’s the biggest problem with the server right now, and what would you do to help resolve it?:Well there is an lack of staff and peoples cant play because server is off when there is no staff so i could have almost entiere day to admin this server

Answer the following scenarios and how you would deal with them to the best of your ability.

Q: An adminhelp comes in claiming that an individual is griefing a starter station, but the individual is taking part in an organized faction raid. How do you deal with the situation?
A:Well starter station shouldn't be really griefed as new peoples wouldn't be able to survive but if the griefing is not causing any damages than i would let him just RP it out

Q: An adminhelp comes in from an individual who had been killed by another player, claiming that the killer was not RPing and wasn't acting correctly, but the individual had previously kidnapped the killer and tied them to a chair in order to extort them. How do you deal with the situation?
A:First i could check logs and the person which broke the rules could get consequences

Q: An adminhelp comes in from an individual who claims that a griefer blew up part of their station and vented it. How do you handle the situation?
A:Well i check logs and if hes venting the starter station i could warn him to stop but if he continues i could give him an 2 day ban
but if the griefer is destroying their own made station i couldn't give him any consequences

Q: When interviewing several individuals after an incident, each of them have a different story about what happened. How do you find the truth?
A:I could check logs and ask other people on the server

Q: An adminhelp comes in from an individual who had been killed due to their cryo room being vented. How do you proceed?
A:I could help person who got killed and maybe try to alert others to fix it but if person made their own cryo room i wouldn't do anything

Q: You are receiving several adminhelps from one person, claiming that another individual is breaking the rules, but the individual has not breached any rules. How do you handle this?
A:I will check the logs and observe and check whats the truth

Q: A player joins the round and immediately begins vandalizing the current station while evading security. You attempt to contact them, but get no response. How do you handle the situation?
A:I could give him an week ban and if he doesn't stop i will give longer ban

Q: A player adminhelps, and asks how to put duct tape on a piece of paper. How do you handle the situation?
A:The player shouldn't ahelp any questions about game mechanic the use ooc or discord but i could also tell him to look on wiki 

Q: A player claims that they were killed and their lace was lost during a restart. No one else can back up this claim, and logs are unavailable. How do you handle the situation?
A:This is an bug so i should report it to coders and maybe return the player some things