• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: FaustFaust's Phorosian App
About You
I am a 22 year old medical student from the central united states. I have been roleplaying since I was 15 and have been playing SS13 for about a year having learned on Baystation.

What is your Byond key?
MrFaust96

How long have you been playing on Persistence?
About  week

What are the names of your better-known
Henry Faust is my only character

What alien species are you applying for?

How does playing an alien differ from playing a human, and how will you represent this in game?
-         The requirement to wear the hazard suit would lean an individual to having an obsessive need to check their gear as well as ptsd systems as a result to their bodily changes.

Why do you want to play as the alien species?
-I find the condition and its mental effects to prime grounds for roleplaying a less stable, but still sane, character.

What are some example names for the alien species?
- Typically they retain their given human name before exposure but it is possible for them to forget their names and rename themselves based on something they became attached or associated with.

Summarize what you know about the species.
-         Humans afflicted with PRS, a result of prolonged unprotected contact with phoron. The condition has the effects of removing most of the subjects skin while also damaging the nervous system, a typical effect of burns but where PRS is poorly understood is the dependence on phoron that the subject develops their body having accommodated phoron into its remaining tissue. Afflicted experience a weakened muscular system and an acute immunity to toxins and illness. Despite these trade offs, the true indication of a person afflicted with PRS is their Environmental suit. Which is required to protect themselves from the oxygen that is now highly dangerous for them.
-          
Provide an example character bio for your xeno character.
- He checks his suit, twisting a sequence of values with clockwork precision, the dark face place of his helmet staring at the man sitting before him. “So I hear you are to renegotiate the terms of the trade contract. Very well. I have made sure to take extensive recordings of our last meeting so my..condition..will not be of your aid I assure you. So have a seat, and please..no smoking.”
Discord interview shows that they have interest in the server, has a good idea of what to expect from the species, and seems like a good player. Has my Approval.