• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Contributor: StigmaStigma's Unathi Whitelist Application
About You

What is your Byond key?
Stiigma

How long have you been playing on Persistence?
I've been playing for roughly two and a half weeks.

What are the names of your better-known characters?
Filipe Reis and Cy Ingles

About The Species

What alien species are you applying for?
The Unathi!

How does playing an alien differ from playing a human, and how will you represent this ingame?
Playing the Unathi will enable me to RP better in a way that I can more easily excuse any language barrier issues
(I'm not a native english speaker.) by that i can play it out in a sense that misunderstanding happens cross species. I also like
how the average mindset of a Unathi is on both society, economics and their temperament.

Why do you want to play as the alien species?
This species is very intriguing and attracted to business.

What are some example names for the alien species?
Dreekus Gnarssis. Ichanti Druuqarzu

Summarize what you know about the species.
The unathi are a very friendly yet wary creatures. They are very driven by good business, often being able to tell what is and
what isn't a good deal, and feel VERY unconfortable when they know it isn't. They are a lizard-like species that come from a
planet that is mostly comprised of water. They value mostly Family, Clan, business and the faction they serve, being very loyal
workers.

Provide an example character bio for your xeno character.
Ichanti Druuqarzu suffers from short-term amnesia, not remembering what events led to his wake in the frontier. Inchanti worked for a small starter business of engineering contractors that mainly helped on the establishment of stations nearby uncharted areas of the galaxy. A good business
no matter the risks that come with it. Working as an engineer in these remote areas was not a problem while the payroll was very appealing, but not
when unknown entities threatened to compromise the constructions of space structures from time to time. One day, Ichanti was doing his job as usual,
in zero kPa and zero G environment putting down grilles when suddenly the structure begins to collapse into a silent explosion coming down from the
mainframe. What happened next are mere glimpses of his memory as it turns out he was possibly hit by a steel frame from the debris, and sent away
into space. Ichanti has golden brown eyes and dark orange scales.
Application is accepted